- Works project-wise
- Adds jobs as events to the activity pane
- Adds related jobs to revision view
- Provides rake tasks to automate updates
Installation and setup¶
- Either clone the mercurial repository or download the latest snapshot:
hg clone http://hg.subforge.org/redmine_buildbot
Make sure the plugin is installed to vendor/plugins/redmine_buildbot
- Run the plugin migrations rake db:migrate_plugins
- Restart your Redmine webserver
- Login and add the required permissions to your user roles
- Enter hostname and start time in the settings pane for your project(s)
- Either click update or run the rake task rake redmine_buildbot:fetch[projectname]
The plugin cannot update itself, so either a user clicks on the update link in the Buildbot pane or an automated rake task that runs e.g. hourly. A timestamp is used and stored internally to fetch jobs in a given range, starting from this timestamp up to now. After a complete update the timestamp is updated and so on.
This plugin can be distributed under the terms of the GNU GPLv2. See the file COPYING for details.