- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/11/2010
- Last connection: 03/29/2014
- 06:25 PM subtle Wiki edit: Blamelist (#11)
- fix various typing/grammar mistakes
- 12:52 AM subtle Bug #267 (Closed): Subtlext::Sublet#data returning wrong value
- Subtlext::Sublet#data seems to be returning the ID or some internal ordering of the sublets, instead of the data. Coi...
- 06:38 PM subtle Bug #259 (Fixed): Subtle crashes if no :unoccupied style is defined
- When trying to run subtle with a config that does not define a style for :unoccupied, subtle displays a stacktrace.
- 02:25 PM subtle Feature #216 (Fixed): Temporarily treat all screens as one
- Sometimes I'd like to treat all screens as one single big screen (for applications that really need a lot of space). ...
- 02:24 PM subtle Feature #215 (Rejected): Support virtual screens, splitting real screens into multiple parts
- It would be nice if each real screen could be further divided into virtual screens to allow displaying multiple views...
- 12:34 AM subtle Support #208 (Fixed): Merge the mpd, smpd, mpdplus, smpdplus sublets
- Over time, people decided to fork the mpd sublet instead of contributing changes to it.
So I decided to take all fou...
- 01:54 AM subtle Feature #199 (Fixed): Add a min_width attribute
- A min_width attribute would guarantee that the title has always a specified minimum length. This would avoid separato...
- 01:49 AM subtle Bug #198 (Fixed): The width attribute of the clients style does not truncate the title
- When setting the width attribute, one would assume that it truncates the title. Instead, the title overflows into the...
- 01:44 AM subtle Bug #197 (Fixed): The margin_left of a separator next to the views item will not be interpreted correctly
- If I have a separator next to the views item (which side does not matter) and give the separator a margin_left, the m...
- 02:18 AM subtle Wiki edit: Blamelist (#6)
Also available in: Atom