- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/05/2010
- Last connection: 10/29/2012
- 02:43 PM subtle Bug #307: gtk3 does not work correctly in subtle
- Christoph Kappel wrote:
menu window is a child of the client's root window.
> but tell me the name of the app and ...
- 12:30 PM subtle Bug #307 (Unconfirmed): gtk3 does not work correctly in subtle
- Menus, rightclick menus and dropdowns open up at random places in subtle.
I tried to reproduce this in dwm, i3, herbs...
- 07:49 PM subtle Bug #306 (Rejected): Clock sublet stops refreshing (randomly?)
- Every now and the time in clock sublet is very far behind real time, sometimes a whole hour or more.
- 12:30 AM subtle Bug #241 (Fixed): floating windows are not kept on top.
- Maybe this behavior is desired, but i find it highly uncomfortable.
Example: I watch an episode of some series and d...
- 09:38 PM subtle Bug #239 (Fixed): Mplayer loses focus on view switch
- if user switches views while (sticky) mplayer is active, mplayer will lose focus.
2 ways to see this:
a) start mpla...
- 12:50 PM subtle Bug #153 (Fixed): Skype message windows remain open, but visible on close
- Just as the topic says, open a message window in skype and close it. You will not be able to open the same message wi...
- 05:00 PM subtle Bug #152 (Fixed): floating windows move below other windows on view switch
- example mplayer: open a movie in mplayer. Switch between some views with open windows on them.
Watch mplayer move bel...
Also available in: Atom